Terrarium TV

7.5M

Rate this App

Filter by

pjhkqa
pjhkqa 4 months ago

Awesome app

I wish they would get this rating link fixed, but otherwise awesome.

critickeur
critickeur 5 months ago

Un peu dommage / so sad..

Hi, i'm french, and i'm so sad that the subtitles aren't working now.. Or i don't know how to do, but all the episodes/films are in english without subtitles... (i can try to download them with VLC, but it's not a good way to do it..) The fact that the application need permissions like phone calls is weird... But globally, it's a very Beautiful Apps ! Great jobs ! I wait the subtitles and the correct permissions, Ads are not the problems, it's cool for you to have money for your great job.

freshyellowpanther14529

broken offecial website and facebook page and feedback enail

theres no way i can send a feedback so i send here a comment hope the dev. read this. ur app is good but facebook and contack email and website is broken..please.do fix it soon.... there are two TerraniumTV pagesin fb ut i down believe those two are real. unlees it is cone from ur apps facebook page button.. thank you

rondaveruby
rondaveruby 6 months ago

Ads grrr

Still no way of removing Adds? This needs fixing asap, so many of us want to support you !

challenger
challenger 6 months ago

Permissions

Why ask certain permissions for "Phone Calls" and "Your Accounts" - you are a streaming app... why do you want to have access to phone call identity etc. ?

challenger
challenger 6 months ago

Question about permissions

I would like to know your reasons on requesting certain application permissions such as "Phone Calls", "Your Accounts" etc. You are a streaming app, why would you need these? If I was to develop a game of pairs and in my permissions i ask for Camera or Phone Call Identity you would be asking.. this is a game, why does this need my camera or phone call identity?

awesomepurplepig10766
awesomepurplepig10766 6 months ago
gramchoo
gramchoo 6 months ago

Links

Great App!!! My favorite show is Judging Amy. I have been watching as I am now on Season3 there are Chinese subtitles. It seems to lose all links at 4PM PST every day not certain why???

filmstar
filmstar 6 months ago

Please, please enlarge the text

As an octogenarian I find it impossible to read the synopsis and other info describing a film or series because the font is way too small on my large TV screen. Please enlarge the text or include an option for a user to enlarge the text on screen. Otherwise, the app is great and a boon to film buffs

hexenbeest
hexenbeest 7 months ago

Pathetic

Nothing works. All black screens regardless of show or movie. No way to reach the dev who seems to have zillions of sites with no real set of valid instructions.

albulushi
albulushi in 2016

Best app ever made

You won't need TV anymore

nelly123
nelly123 4 months ago
critickeur
critickeur 5 months ago

Un peu dommage

Hi, i'm french, and i'm so sad that the subtitles aren't working now.. Or i don't know how to do, but all the episodes/films are in english without subtitles... The fact that the application need permissions like phone calls is weird... But globally, it's a very Beautiful Apps ! Great jobs ! I wait the subtitles and the correct permissions, Ads are not the problems, it's cool for you to have money for your great job.

glamorousyellowturtle07651